The Pupil Premium is allocated funding for children from disadvantaged families who are eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017-2018
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2016-2017
Pupil Premium – Planning and Evaluation 2013 -2014
Pupil Premium Attainment and Spending
The Pupil Premium (Advice Document)
Department for Education Vision for the Primary PE and Sport Premium
All pupils leaving primary school should be physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
The premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – the Chief Medical Officer guidelines recommend that all children and young people aged 5 to 18 engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day, of which 30 minutes should be in school.
2. The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
4. Broader experience of a range of sport and activities offered to all pupils
5. Increased participation in competitive sport
This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
Further information can be found by downloading Ofsted’s guidelines for School Sports Premium funding.
You can view or download our Sport Premium allocations, Action Plan and Financial Spending information below:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.