Welcome to Reception Ladybirds
We are 4 and 5 years old and our teacher is Mrs Burgess, who is helped by Mrs Simpson, Mrs Hughes and Mr Irwin. We are the young explorers who enjoy creating, investigating, evaluating and acquiring new skills! Come and join the fun…
In Nursery and Reception ongoing assessment informs pupil progress, if you would like to find out more please visit http://www.foundationyears.org.uk.
Below are our termly newsletters giving you details of what we are learning about in school:
Our curriculum focuses on the four key skills for life long learning, these are :
- and exploring
Examples of our diverse and creative curriculum can be found on the enrichment and enjoyment section of this website.
Framwellgate Moor has a Curriculum Policy which can be viewed or downloaded by visiting the School Policies section of our website.
Our Top 5 Weblinks
- Magic Key Adventures Join Floppy, Biff, Chip and Kipper on exciting adventures…
- Numbertime Have fun with Bill and Bernie!
- The Little Animals Activity Centre Spend time rhyming with Digby Mole, or practise your moves with Foxy Dancer!
- Numberjacks Enjoy playing the Numberjacks games!
- Growing Plants Use this interactive website to find out what plants need to help them to grow well.
Archived Class Information
You can view our Archived Reception Ladybirds information on our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.