Welcome to Year 2
Mrs Crampton is our class teacher and we are 6 and 7 years old. We have so much fun learning and exploring new things and we always try our very best with everything we do, even when we are given a challenge.
In our skills lessons, we even get the chance to tell our teacher what we would like to learn which makes our lessons really great!
Below are our half-termly newsletters giving you details of what we are learning about in school:
Our curriculum focuses on the four key skills for life long learning, these are :
- and exploring
Examples of our diverse and creative curriculum can be found on the enrichment and enjoyment section of this website.
Framwellgate Moor has a Curriculum Policy which can be viewed or downloaded by visiting the School Policies section of our website.
Year 1 and Year 2 have been learning about the journey a letter takes when it is posted. We wrote letters to our families and addressed our envelopes. Then we posted the letters on Wednesday. We are now very excited for when they arrive!
Year 2 have been on a Houses and Homes walk today. We were looking for different types of houses and building styles linked to our topic. We had a lovely morning and all of the children were brilliant house hunters.
Our Top 5 Weblinks
- BBC Dancemat Typing Practise your keyboard skills with this brilliant typing game!
- ICT Games Have fun with Literacy and Numeracy with all of these learning games!
- BBC KS1 Bitesize Games Get ready for these great Literacy and Numeracy games!
- BBC Science Clips Enjoy learning lots of Science facts with this super site!
- Arcademic Skills Builder Motivating learning games to develop speed skills.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.