Welcome to Year 3
In Year 3 our children are 7 and 8 years old and our teacher is Miss Hardy. We like to explore new things and find answers to questions we may have.
We do lots of work together and enjoy sharing briliant ideas! We love reading and writing, creating fantastic stories and poetry! It is important for us to have fun whilst learning in Year 3!!
Our curriculum focuses on the four key skills for life long learning, these are :
- and exploring
Examples of our diverse and creative curriculum can be found on the enrichment and enjoyment section of this website.
Framwellgate Moor has a Curriculum Policy which can be viewed or downloaded by
visiting the School Policies section of our website.
Link to Year 3 and Year 4 Around the Region Trip
Link to Year 3 Parking Ticket Competition
Link to Year 3 Roman Day topic
Link to Year 3 Snowman Science experiment
In Year 3’s Stone Age topic, Emma made this fantastic model!
Our Top 5 Weblinks
- ICT Games A great site for really fun Phonics and Numeracy games
- Horrible Histories Find out loads of disgusting and disgraceful facts from History!
- Woodlands Games Enjoy playing the Woodlands recommended games!
- Big Day Out Have fun travelling around the country doing different activities!
- Mathletics Get your Mathletics login from school and play maths games with children all over the world!
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.