At Framwellgate Moor Primary School we are committed to equality. We aim for every pupil to fulfil their potential no matter what his/her background or personal circumstances.
Our School is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families.
We aim to:
- Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued;
- Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity;
- Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people;
- Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity; and
- Make inclusion a thread that runs through all of the activities of the school.
If you have any questions about your SEND requirements please contact the school and we will try our best to help you.