I am writing to reassure you that here at Framwellgate Moor Primary School, we continue to take the Coronavirus risk seriously, and implement the advice given to us by the Government.
As you will be aware, there has been some mention of the possibility of schools closing and therefore I feel it is a sensible plan to give you information about what would happen if this became necessary.
We would aim to give you as much notice as possible, however, this will depend on how quickly we get this information. We would notify Parents in the usual ways: Website, App and email.
- We can contact parents through our app and can email parents to keep updated. The website in particular will have the most up-to-date information and it will be important for Parents to check this regularly.
- Admin Staff will still have access to the majority of information they require so that answering parental queries by email, paying invoices, managing Parent Pay, trips and visits, and banking functions will all still happen as usual.
- Student Learning. It is important that should closure occur, children continue to access learning opportunities and therefore, if we get enough notice of a closure, Staff will aim to send home Reading books, Maths activities and Spellings.
Teachers will also set work on dBprimary which can be completed online or uploaded into your child’s ‘My Work’ area when complete.
- Please ensure your child knows their dBprimary login details
- Provide your child with a quiet place to work
Once again, at this time we do not have any cause for concern in school, and we will continue to update you as we receive information from the Government. The aim of this letter is to reassure and not to cause alarm.
Mrs B Smith