Welcome to Year 3
In Year 3, children are 7 and 8 years old. Our teachers, Mrs Brown, Mrs Crampton, Mrs Chadwick and Mrs Lewis, work with Mrs Beddoes.
Together, we explore new things, find answers to questions we may have and share our brilliant ideas. We love reading and enjoy discussing a wide variety of books and authors. We are confident and resilient when we encounter challenges, and we always try our best to be considerate, respectful and kind to one another. It is important to us to have fun whilst we are learning!
Below are our termly newsletters giving you details of what we are learning about in school:
Please click the link below to view our Year 3 Photo Gallery:
Our curriculum focuses on the four key skills for life long learning, these are :
- and exploring
Examples of our diverse and creative curriculum can be found on the enrichment and enjoyment section of this website. Framwellgate Moor has a Curriculum Policy which can be viewed or downloaded by
visiting the School Policies section of our website.
You can view our Year 3 curriculum map here:
Our Top 5 Weblinks
- ICT Games A great site for really fun Phonics and Numeracy games
- Horrible Histories Find out loads of disgusting and disgraceful facts from History!
- Woodlands Games Enjoy playing the Woodlands recommended games!
- Big Day Out Have fun travelling around the country doing different activities!
- Mathletics Get your Mathletics login from school and play maths games with children all over the world!
Archived Class information
You can view our archived Year 3 information on our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.