Welcome to Year 5
In Year 5 we are 9 and 10 years old. Miss Callaghan is our class teacher and she is supported by Mrs Field.
In the afternoon we enjoy various skills based activities linked to a different topic each term. It’s good to be able to work in teams, have the chance to work Inside or out and to use all the latest technology to help us with our studies.
Below are our termly newsletters giving you details of what we are learning about in school:
Click the link below to view our class photo gallery:
Our curriculum focuses on the four key skills for life long learning, these are :
- and exploring
Examples of our diverse and creative curriculum can be found on the enrichment and enjoyment section of this website. Framwellgate Moor has a Curriculum Policy which can be viewed or downloaded by visiting the School Policies section of our website.
You can view our Year 5 curriculum map here:
- we will be updating in the Autumn term.
Our Top 5 Weblinks
- Magic Key Adventures Join Floppy, Biff, Chip and Kipper on exciting adventures…
- Numbertime Have fun with Bill and Bernie!
- The Little Animals Activity Centre Spend time rhyming with Digby Mole, or practise your moves with Foxy Dancer!
- Numberjacks Enjoy playing the Numberjacks games!
- Growing Plants Use this interactive website to find out what plants need to help them to grow well.
Archive Class Information
You can view our archived Year 5 information on our website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.